- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: OEM
- Model Number: Toslink to Toslink cable
- Type: Optical Fiber
- Application: Microphone
- Color: Black
- Packing: Polybag
- Outer Diameter: 6.0MM
- Connector Color: Gold
- Connector Type: Toslink
- Shielding: Non-Shielded
- Gender: Male-Male
- colour: black
- apply: microphone
- connector: Toslink
- Length: According to your demands
- Package: Normal polybag, according to your demands
- Name: Toslink to Toslink cable
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||PE,Blister,Carton for Toslink to Toslink cable|
|Delivery Detail:||15 Days for Toslink to Toslink cable|
Digital high quality Toslink to Toslink cable gold plated plug
What is Toslink cable?
Toslink is a standardized connection that uses optical cable to transmit digital audio. It is often used in home theater applications, where the professional style AES/EBU is overkill and the short length of the cable runs ensures that accuracy won't be lost.
Toslink connectors are available in both standard and mini sizes. The mini Toslink connectors are often found on computers. The mini TOSLINK looks like a mini-headphone plug, while the standard connector is a hexagonal shape. Toslink is the least-secure connector of the three types of digital audio cables.
How does it work?
Because it is transmitting digital information, Toslink works by sending on/off pulses of red light along the cable. Early generations were not favored in the audio community because they didn't seem to sound as good as S/PDIF. This may have been due to the effects of jitter (the signal is out of phase or has deviations from the original), which causes the signal to sound limited or harsh. With improvements in the quality of the connectors and the quality of the cable, TOSLINK has evolved to be comparable to S/PDIF connections.
- 24K Gold plated connectors, Micro convex ends Toslink to Toslink Male to Male; Precision polished fiber tips for Maximum Signal Transfer (includes tip protectors)
- Spring-Loaded Connectors - Spring-loaded connectors ensure accurate signal transfer. Attached Dust-Proof Caps
- Fully Molded Contruction with Strain Relief,reduce stress where cable and connetors meet;
- Gold-Plated Metal Headshells - These elegant looking gold headshells provide a fabulous look for your professional audio setup.
- Gold-plated ferrule prevents corrosion and provides for maximum protection of the Fiber Tip
- High-Purity optical grade fibe, Allows to extend optical cable up 300ft;
- The Ultra-Flexible PVC JACKET helps prevent cable damage and adds flexibility and durability for years of listening pleasure.
- Net Jacket Protection - The sleek net jacket on these cables offers an additional level of protection to help prevent your toslink cables from getting dented, scratched, or damaged.
- Using 1mm low-loss core, low-jitter synthetic fiber to dampen vibration, giving you the ultimate listening experience.
Where did Toslink cable use?